We have hit 90,000 miles

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: We have hit 90,000 miles
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:52:11 EDT
hello everyone,

i hope you all are enjoying your labor day weekend.

Last night on the way home from the drag races the tiger hit 90,000 miles.
Wow isnt it amazing to see all the little things flip over. LOL But so far the
tiger is running very very good. Except a little missing here and there but
not  that noticable. I ordered personalized plates about a month ago and am
picking  them up on Thurday. They say "V8 TIGER." And then on the back we also
have  a border thing that says" Its red, Its Fast, AND ITS MINE" lol.

But now the things that we still need to get done. We need to get the  front
end alligned, because it starts the shake a little at 75-80 but then after  80
it stops. And we need to get the little short chrome pieces put on that  go
right behind the TIGER sign. And then we want to see if some of the  scratches
and things on the paint could be buffed out or fixed. Cuz right now,  the
paint job on there looks great in some spots, but then there are places  where
it
is noticeable of the scratches. And thats about all that we want  or need to
get done to make it really looking good.

I put a new starter on about 200 miles ago. The old one would drag the
battery down down  down down... And when they tested the old one it took 2x
more
cranking amps then the new 1 and also the old one he said sounded like it  was
on its last leg. So now, if some of you remember me asking why the  battery
was going dead all the time, well it was the starter. Ohh and if  you remember
me asking about the Tach problems, well thats fixed too. And  it was the
starter all the time.

And one more problem that we have, but not after today is i need  to replace
the gasket on the goose neck that goes into the intake. It  is dripping
anti-freeze little by little. BUt i am going to fix that  today.

Thanks alot for reading, have a wonderful labor day weekend. And like tony
said GO DRIVE THE BEAM.

Joey Hiykel