Re: Re:ebay car # 7997391450

To: "Will Seay" <wseay@ntelos.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:ebay car # 7997391450
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 23:56:41 -0500
> Tony,
> My Mk1A doesn't have the hole, and, since I'm the OO, I know it never had
> the hole.  I have no idea what it was for.

Will- Ive learned some Mk1As have the hole and at least one Mk2. I crawled
under my Mk1 and decided it didnt have the hole but if it would have it
would have been to access the top starter bolt from inside the car. I ask
Norm if he could shed any light but he might not have read the request. Norm
do you know what cars the hole is in and why it is there? regards, Tony