Re: GT40P heads and Tigers

To: pirouette@charter.net, Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>,
Subject: Re: GT40P heads and Tigers
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:18:35 -0700 (PDT)
Chris and Theo- From reading Im begining to form the
idea that stock Tiger headers wont work with gt40p
heads. is it because of the spark plug being on a
different angle or "another reason"? Ive mentioned to
Theo I want to run a 5.0 HO engine that is in a
wrecked mark 7 Lincoln.If anyone on the list is
running this combination and has worked thru problems
I will face please speak up. I know Theo plans om
installing the same engine but from a Mustang I
believe but Im not sure about the heads he plans on
using. He also mentioned to me the E7TE Ford heads
might be a better choice than the gt40p heads because
of orginal porting, Decesions , decesions. Which
block, what intake, which head, what throw out
bearing, electric fan or high volume pump? BOTH covers
your butt better.

Seriously if we have an experienced gt40p installation
who would share the probles and the cures Im
interested and you know the LIST loves to hear
anything about a Sunbeam Tiger. Have a great day.
Drive yor Sunbeam! TTT