RE: Non Tiger at Brit Car Show

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Non Tiger at Brit Car Show
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:41:53 -0700
Mark wrote;
As I look the Cobras at the Brits Car Show it struck me how little space
their is to get at the engine when the hood is raised. The actual "hole" in
the
body seems very small.   I mean the Tiger looks roomier than this.  I bet
the
engine has to go in through the bottom.

This is also true for the doors. The Tiger doors are huge compared to other
British sports cars especially the Healeys, AC's and Jags. The ease of entry
and the Shelby connection is what I like to point to at car shows if someone
seems interested in investing in a car. Robin Young