Non Tiger at Brit Car Show

To: prbreuhan@hotmail.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Non Tiger at Brit Car Show
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:00:26 EDT
As I look the Cobras at the Brits Car Show it struck me how little space
their is to get at the engine when the hood is raised. The actual "hole" in the
body seems very small.   I mean the Tiger looks roomier than this.  I bet the
engine has to go in through the bottom.

Also, I was looking at some Jaguar XKS 's in the past week and the ones with
the V12....forget it.  Changing the plugs in a Tiger would be simple compared
to this V12 mess.  I asked the owner of one of these cars how it was to change
plugs.  He told me that they had never been changed and wouldn't be changed
unless the car stopped running.  This partly explains why the cars are listed
as being very expensive to maintain.  The XKE's with the whole front section
lifting is a little easier V12.  The straight 6 which is common in both these
cars is very simple and accessible.
Mark