Paxton in a Tiger

To: <RMEbstein@aol.com>
Subject: Paxton in a Tiger
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:40:06 -0400
Listers,
Well in fact I have encountered an original Tiger with a Paxton. The
owner works for an organization called Holmes Bodyshop in Southern
California and is an Estimator there. He told me that he started with
one of the Original kits for the early 65 Mustangs and modified it to
move the components in closer. Presumably he did this Many years ago and
I got the impression he did it in the 70's. Primarily he has an engine
plate in the front that the Paxton mounts to. I have not seen the car
personally but I quizzed him enough to believe he was not BSing. He
indicated he had to locate the rad on the other side of the radiator
support and eliminate the overflow tank. If there is enough interest I
will try to relocate the guy and get some photos. He may also be willing
to let me copy his Supercharger mount but I am not positive about that.
Maybe I should try to buy the components and create a kit ... any
takers??

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You
should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in
part, without permission of the sender.