Re: Paxton in a Tiger

To: Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com, MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Paxton in a Tiger
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 18:35:54 EDT
Tim,

600 HP in a Tiger? As Keith Jackson would say, "Whoa Nellie." I have that
kind of HP in my Vette and it's a whole lot for a 2,900 lb car. I can't imagine

that kind of HP in a 2,500 lb Tiger.

Based on a Dart 302 block, Bennett Racing of AL has a 363ci engine that
makes 545 HP. Also, I've heard from several crate engine sources that World's
blocks suffer from porosity and other problems.

A List member passed along to me that a Tiger owner by the name  of Ron
Ferraro of Culver City, CA has a Paxton blower on his Tiger and  that it fits
nicely under the stock hood. I have his contact info and  I was going to
attempt to
call him for some more info on his setup.

Rodney