Re: Need help on wheel selection...

To: RMEbstein@aol.com, MWood24020@aol.com, laurin212@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Need help on wheel selection...
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:49:49 EDT
My car has 13 Panasports, 6in in front 61/2 in rear. I use Sumitomo HTR 200
tires. They were recommended, by several people and work well. Modern  tire ,
fine for regular driving and wet and dry. Bought mine at Tiretrends
online....but thats because i'm Canadian, Tirerack has them as well. You can
research
them online and see if they are what you might want. They are a speed  rated
tire, but not a track tire, they will last awhile, but are fairly  performance
oriented. same company that makes  Falcon......cheers