Re: Need help on wheel selection...

To: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Need help on wheel selection...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:18:38 -0700
Peter,

TigersUnited.com has a section on  wheels, complete with pictures, in
the Tech_Threads section.  If you want to see a beautiful
installation, that many decry, have a gander at the Panasport 16 inch
wheels using Yoko 205/45/ZR16
on Jerry Vanderpool's beautiful red Tiger.  I challenge anyone, who has
seen this car, to find any fault.

See the wheels, and Jerry's car, at:

  http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/tech_threads/tt-wheel.asp

___