Re: Brakes

To: PhastPhill@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brakes
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:53:13 EDT
<<anyone else use Dougs system? How does it perform and
feel?......cheers...phil.>>

phil,
I used Doug's brake modifications, without a booster, for a few years and it
worked fine. It consists of a smaller master cylinder to get back some of the
brake pressure and larger rear cylinders to make the rear brakes do their
share of braking. I eventually replaced the rears with 1985 Mazda RX7 disks to
increase the rear braking even more and reduce pedal travel through the disk
brake self adjusting feature.

      John Logan