RE: Brakes

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brakes
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:00:50 -0400
Mark
        I am not totally versed with the brake set up Doug Jennings has; he
is the person to contact.   I believe Doug has worked several combinations
of Master cylinder and rear cylinder sizes to provide excellent braking
without the booster.

        A friend of mine bought the set up for his MKII and just put in the
rear cylinders and had no problem with the brakes.  He tried to put the new
master in but there was a problem with the rod to pedal attachment.   Doug
now has a machined part to fix that problem.

        Again Doug Jennings and Tiger Auto Service are the experts here and
they have the parts to eliminate the brake booster.

Ron Fraser