Re: Winterizing the Tigers/soft top question

To: CoolVT@aol.com, stubrennan@comcast.net, v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: Winterizing the Tigers/soft top question
From: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 04:38:32 +0000
Northern Tool sells wheel dollies for $50 for two.  free shipping too.
Last time my car was INOP, I put it on the dollies and moved it sideways to the
left side.
My wife parks on the right side, it gives her extra room. You're right, the
wheel dollies really help make extra space!  The car lifts (park the other car
underneath)
take this concept to the next level (pun intended).
Curtis Fisher

!