Re: coolant level

To: <Carmods@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: coolant level
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:35:52 -0600
Jim- John makes an excellent point and one that will help with not only
keeping the engine cool but will help tremendously in keeping the syestem
topped off continually. I do not remember who sent in the tech tip and Im
not sure if it might not have been a member of TE/AE but he explained how he
installed his overflow syestem, the car from which the plastic tank was
robbed from and where he mounted same. If memory serves he mounted it under
the front fender well becuase of the lack of space under the hood but I wont
swera Im remembering corectly. Perhaps if someone else remembers this
article oh they themselves have installed a syeatem to capture the overflow
from the radiator they would be kind enough to share with us all. At one
time I thought it was a waste of time and then I found out that the coolant
is actually sucked back into the syestem as it cools, keeping it topped off
and not having to add fluid each time I checked the oil etc. Cheers, Tony