Re: coolant level

To: Tony Someone <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Subject: Re: coolant level
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:17:13 -0500
I you have an extra windshield washer bottle and bracket, it will fit on
the left side of the radiator, just like the washer bottle is on the
right.  Works great, and most every body has to have it pointed out to
them, before they realize it is not stock.

I plumbed mine from the underside for the overflow, and then you can add
from the top.

Larry