strip

To: "tiger list" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: strip
From: "Sharon Mountjoy" <mtjoy@telis.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:09:48 -0800
Chris,

If you haven't already committed yourself to a method of stripping the
undercoating you might consider a Meguiar's product called Body Solvent. It is
in their "Detailer" line of products.  I've had good success with it, although
I haven't attacked the original undercoating on the 49-year old project yet.
Cost isn't too bad either.I think the last gallon I got was in the low-mid $20
range.

Meguiar's Inc. is at: meguiars.com  Their prescription hotline is at:
800.347.5700.

Darrell