Re: rear end, manifold, and engine

To: Richard <rcsphx@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: rear end, manifold, and engine
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 10:59:29 -0800
Richard,

Ford did not provide a high rise 4 barrel manifold, and the low-rise it
did make was cast iron.

The details can be found on TigersUnited.com, in Section AF of the
Rootes Tiger Parts List:

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/FactParts.asp

The "AF" section  (motor) lists both the Ford and Rootes part number for
this special manifold,
 with straight sender threads.  The Mk II is covered in a later edition,
but the Mk I, IA had the
C4OZ-9424-A Ford part number

Steve

___