tiger heading to Sweden

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: tiger heading to Sweden
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:22:30 -0800
Our good buddy, Derek White, on previous correspondence led us thru:
1) His Tiger, and residence in Zimbabwe.
2) His provision of large diameter fulcrum pins thru a Zimbabwe machine
shop.
3) His marriage to a nubile Swedish Diplomat, if the female persuasion.
4) Their subsequent move to Sri Lanka.

And now, heading for Sweden.

The included pictures will probably NOT make it through our list filter, so
here is the Photo Web Site that has them, below.

He has asked me to forward is information, and link to a Yahoo UK photo
selection:

<http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/derekrwhite/album?.dir=/57ca&.src=ph&.tok=phI1nFEBOh7I1kvG>