Re: Sparkplug Wires...

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sparkplug Wires...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:10:23 -0800
Paul,

Some experience notes.  I replaced my original wires with 8 mm silicone
wires from Accell that were made for the small block Ford.  I chose a
set with right angle boots at the distributor cap, which laid nice and
flat, and straight boots on the plugs.  The number  8 boot was removed,
and a right angle boot substituted.

No problems to speak of.

Steve

___