What's a LAT 9 wheel worth?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: What's a LAT 9 wheel worth?
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:05:50 EST
As most of you probably know, there is a single LAT 9 wheel on ebay right
now. I bought a set for my car a while back and while in good shape, I thought
it
would be cool to have a spare. Apparently everyone else thinks so too, as the
bidding is up to $350 and the wheel hasn't even met reserve. Are we all
bidding against each other? Does anyone have an extra wheel? What is one of
these
wheels really worth? I figured $350 would do the trick for one wheel, as I paid
$1200 for a set, but for that not even to meet reserve blows me away. What do
you guys think?

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040