Re: Registered in Alabama

To: prbreuhan@hotmail.com, cburruss@hiwaay.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Registered in Alabama
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 13:35:51 EST
I found that in New Hampshire and New York that someone can purchase a
"bonded title."  Show a bill of sale, purchase a bond  from an insurance agent,
tell
a good story of why you don't have a title and, if the car doesn't show up on
the DMV's stolen list, they will issue you a bonded title.  The bond in NH
has to be for 150% of the original value of the car.  The cost of the bond is
about .75% of the face value.  Please don't ask me how I know all of this:-)
Mark L.