LAT 9 WHEELS FOR SALE

To: "Tiger List Posting" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: LAT 9 WHEELS FOR SALE
From: "Factum" <factum@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:07:18 -0800
I have two LAT wheels for sale. They are in need of polish but other wise in
good condition. They have been stored indoors and have only been used for
about a dozen slaloms. They currently have race tires mounted on them and are
missing the cast Tiger hub covers. I would entertain offers in the range of
$400 each and would be willing to sell them individually or as a pair. Because
of the weight with tires mounted, shipping might be a bit expensive but could
be arranged.  Pick up in So Cal is possible. Interested folks can contact me
off list - Ken Orr