Non Tiger---T5 information needed

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non Tiger---T5 information needed
From: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:26:22 -0700
Sorry to bomb the list, but I was hoping someone on the list could assist me
in identifying a T5 transmission I'm about to purchase. I'm looking at a T5
transmission with Tag numbers xr3r7003da  and 1356-260.  I can't seem to
find any information on any of the internet sites. I have been told it came
from a 1995 V6 Mustang with electronic speedometer and it is a Tremec
transmission. I have a feeling it is the same thing as the 1352-260 just
with the electronic speedometer. Anyone have information to identify this
transmission and it's specifications. Is there a website I can go to that
has more up-to-date information for the Tremec transmissions?

Thanks,
Dan Eiland

As always, ALL input is welcome.