Re: Info needed on Tiger washer bottle mounting bracket

To: mdigi48@charter.net
Subject: Re: Info needed on Tiger washer bottle mounting bracket
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 09:59:56 -0800
Dear "Mdigi48@charter.net (Sorry, but you didn't leave a name)

TigersUnited.com has many fine articles and pictures of the windsheild
washer bottles.  There are two designs, depending on which Tiger model.

These can be found using the "SEARCH" feature in the header bar, and
entering "windshield washer" search word.  If you include the quotation
marks you get only those pages that use both words together.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/BrennanWasher/rt-BrennanWasher1.asp

Probably others shown in car pictures that are not part of an article.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com