Non-tiger question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non-tiger question
From: "Scott Hutchinson" <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:11:18 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list with this one, but am having trouble getting a straight
answer.

What will happen if I plug my computer's charging brick into a 115 volt 400 hz
power source. It says 100-250 volt and 50-60 hz.

Thoughts.

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.