Algers and other clones

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Algers and other clones
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:39:14 EST
Think some of us are concerned with Algers? What if people actually began
"cloning" Algers?  You ask what the he_ _  is a cloned Alger?  Well, I don't
know
either, but apparently there is a problem developing with cloned Shelby
Mustangs.  Otherwise why would someone run the following ad?

"For sale, 1967 very authentic Shelby Mustang clone."  Notice this isn't some
kind of a pretend clone or fake clone, but an authentic clone. And, it had an
$85,000 price tag so it must have been authentic.

Do we now have to set up a TAC group to sniff out the fake Algers?
Mark L.