Re: Anyone have TBON?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone have TBON?
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@ntelos.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:59:37 -0500
I agree too.  A reprint with an updated registry as an appendix would be
great.
I suggest that we find a lister, with a good copy of TBON, who is willing to
lend it for copying,
and make up a new edition with a printout of the registry attached.  The
registry is currently
being maintained electronically, so shouldn't be too much effort to print it
in an acceptable format.

Obviously, we need Norm's permission to reprint TBON.  I also think that all
profits from this
venture should go to Norm.  After all, this is his life's blood we will be
plagiarizing.

What say you Norm?  What say you all?

Will Seay - B382001570

********