Re: Anyone have TBON?

To: Will Seay <wseay@ntelos.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone have TBON?
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:11:21 -0800
Gee, I guess if I want to make a disgusting profit on my copy, I'd
better sell it quick :-)
Best Regards
David (maybe I was a war profiteer in a past life) Sosna
PS On the other hand, maybe unmolested originals, even if unsigned, will
still command higher prices than the  "alger" version (grin again).