Previous Owner?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Previous Owner?
From: "Brushy Creek Vineyards" <brushyck@wf.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:19:14 -0600
All this talk about old farts reminded me that I have often wondered if the
person who owned my Tiger before me ever regretted selling it. I am glad he
did!:-)  He might be on this list.

My 66 Tiger was in perfect condition when I got it (1967) including the hard
top.  The previous owner bought it in Europe.  Think he was in the Air Force.
Shipped it to the US from Italy then traded it in (Virginia Beach Va) on a
Pontiac Fire bird if I remember the story right.

This car had a ventilation system for the battery that had each cell vented
via rubber hose through the floor or the boot.  Many I have told this too
thought I was crazy but it really had this.  I may still have that around
because I never threw anything away.

Les Constable