latest thread

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: latest thread
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:43:14 EST
I think this latest discussion of age and tiger ownership has prompted one of
the best responses I have seen on this list.  People who have been lurking
are throwing in their two cents. Normally a good response is only on a
controversial subject and people get into name calling and bitterness.  I have
been
amazed at this Tiger addiction.  I never knew there were so many members who
have
or still do own more than one Tiger.
To those of you who seldom or never write, people do value what you have to
say, so please chime in.  I think many of us would be interested to know the
stories behind acquisitions....how the car was found, who you bought it from,
how you got it home, etc..
I will send a follow up to this note explaining where and how I got my car.
Thanks,
Mark L.