e-bay tiger

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: e-bay tiger
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 13:42:25 -0600
Did you see the "restored" Tiger on e-bay that the "St. Louis Car Museum"
sold for $37,900?  Ignoring the 302 and 5-speed, it wasn't even a very good
restoration.  The dash was a tacky fake walnut and the instruments were all
wrong.  The trunk wasn't done well either.

The badly represented one in S. Texas looks like it was at least as good and
only fetched $16,200.  I almost bid on that one.  Now I wish I had.

Gee, if I put a fresh coat of paint on mine and drop in a 302, I should get
$40K+ for mine.  But then again, mine isn't for sale.

Jim Pickard
B9473298
Lafayette, LA