Re: Old Folks

To: Theodore Brown <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Old Folks
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:33:15 -0800 (PST)
Tod- you are right. Andy Rooney would make a great
President. At the very least he would ba a major
improvement over the sadness the office has presented
during the present adminastration and he isnt finished
lying to us yet. I heard on the news this a.m. to
prepare for te cost of gas to rise even higher than
last summer. There is going to be another shortage. I
never had to wait in lines last summer and like the
natural gass shortage this winter, it has ben"use all
you want during our self proclaimed shortgae- By the
way, prices will have to be doubled and tripled suring
this peorid- we apologize for any inconvience we have
cause". AND the oil compainined reported record
breaking profits for the year 2005. No wonder with the
prices they charged. I have no problem with them
making a profit, its why they are in busine BUT they
broke all previous records while saying there is a
shortage. Our elected officials allow the voters to be
scammed. Andy for President and Robin Williams for VP.
he has all the right responses to our proble,s. bring
our troops home from all over the world. They can
guard the national borders and keep uninvited people
in their own country and let the oil producing
countries eat thier dam oil. We sell everything we
produce to other countries anyway, keep our oil at
hom. Sound silly? No more so than what Busch would get
and TV and have you believe. LOL