RE: Acceleration

To: thetindalls@ozemail.com.au, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Acceleration
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 23:56:21 +0000
Cars that need "wheelie bars" usually have lots of power, rear end ratios
above 4.56/1, front shocks that are meant for drag racing (used to be called
90/10) that extend with little effort which promotes weight transfer to the
rear wheels and often have the engine/trans. set further back than stock to
move the center of gravity towards the rear. Basically everything you don't
want in a road race car (except for the power).
Steve