Re: Alt con

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Alt con
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 08:36:03 -0400
Take a look at this article on Tiger United.  It show a standard Ford
alternator bracket that I used with a GM one wire alternator.  The
bracket must be bent slightly, and spacers added to align the
alternator, but it cost me around $8, in chrome.

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/PaulickShroud/pt-PaulickShroud2.asp

Larry