Invite: Grand Prix of Houston party @ DriverSource

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invite: Grand Prix of Houston party @ DriverSource
From: "Stephen Waybright" <gswaybright@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:59:02 -0500
Hey guys,

I hate to bomb the list with what is likely a minor point of interest to the
Tiger community, but as a handful of you know, I left my 23 year career of
product development in the tech industry to start what I intend to be the
ultimate car guy dealership/club house/service center. We're hosting a
pretty big party to kick off the Grand Prix of Houston, and if any of you
live nearby, or are planning to be here for the race, I'd love to have you
out to our new facility for the party on May 10th 7:00PM - 9:30ish. My Tiger
is currently on display in the showroom, lifting the image of the cars
sitting around it... like a new GT40 in Gulf oil paint scheme, a couple
Carrera GTs, a Chaparral, and the Maseratti 300 S that was the cover feature
story of the most recent Sports Car market, to name a few.

If interested, you can check out the party details @
www.drivershouston.com/gpinvite.htm . Our official special guests are Paul
Gentilozzi, owner of Rocketsports Racing, and Dan Panoz, since we are now
officially a dealer for Panoz Auto Development. We'll have several of the
race drivers on hand, as well as the Virtual GT factory demo truck with 2
complete race simulators for some friendly challenge matches against the pro
drivers.

I also got word from a former work associate who happens to be married to
Pete Brock of Shelby Daytona fame, that they'll be joining us that evening,
and who knows who they might bring along!

We're not officially open for business quite yet, but we hosted our first
big party at the dealership last Thursday for the upcoming Keels and Wheels
Concours event. Among our guests were John Hennessy in one of his very
impressive Vipers, and more incredibly, Alois Ruf and his wife flew over
from Germany as our featured guests for the evening. It was very cool, and
Mr. and Mrs. Ruf were very complimentary of my Tiger (and Tigers in
general). She even knew it was a '65 model from the round corners and hard
cover for the top!

If you can't tell, this career change has been pretty exciting to say the
least. Our web site is coming along and will hopefully be complete by next
week with initial inventory and other details of our products and services.
I hope to see at least a couple of you "locals" a week from Wednesday and
please pass the invite along to any serious car guys that might be in the
area! The more the merrier!

Stephen Waybright

DriverSource - Where Automotive Investment meets the Enthusiast Lifestyle

stephen@drivershouston.com

www.drivershouston.com