June Activities in New England

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>, <Wwirth@optonline.net>,
Subject: June Activities in New England
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:49:25 -0400
We have two New England events to kick off the summer!

Come on down to my place on Sunday, June 4, the last day of British Car
Week!  Let's get together and compare cars, swap parts and lies, talk
about the future of regional activities, and just generally hang out for
awhile.  We'll have sodas and juices, and some hot dogs and burgers.
Bring whatever else you might want to throw on the grille!  The time is
noon 'till whenever.  Maybe we'll just hang around, or if anyone is
interested, we could caravan down some interesting back roads to an ice
cream stand for dessert.

We're in Wrentham, MA, which is just off Rt. 495, near the Rhode Island
border. You'll get precise directions when you RSVP.  We need a
headcount for food planning purposes.

June 25, British Car Day at The Museum of Transportation in Brookline
MA.  Can you believe this is our 19th year?  Once again, we'll be among
the nearly 200 British cars of every imaginable description, dripping
oil on the lawn of the museum (Not US of course.).  According to
reports, they HAVE finally made good on the trophy errors of recent
years.  Come early, because it's usually quite crowded.  For specifics
see:

 http://www.mot.org/Events/lawn.html

I hope to see you at one of these!

Sorry if you get more than one of these.  Better that than miss someone!

Stu Brennan

TE/AE New England Regional Rep.