Smiths/British Jaeger gauges

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smiths/British Jaeger gauges
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:06:48 +0200
Hi all,

does anybody happen to have information on Smiths/British Jaeger gauges which
were built into any car or know a source where I could get hold of this
information? I'm especially interested in the numbers on the face of these
gauges as I'd like to compile a list, which I'll make public to anyone.

I think I already have all the numbers related to Austin-Healeys and some for
MG, but feel free to pass on any information you consider important on or off
the list to me.

Thanks to those taking their time and responding to me.

Eric

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]