RE: Clutch Isisue??

To: "'Steve Sage'" <fastsage@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Clutch Isisue??
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:48:49 -0700
Steve,

Of course you could just renew your health club membership and work on upper
body strength, but I've cured similar problems by going to synthetic
multi-viscosity oil. The question is, which one? There are varying opinions,
and in may depend on whether it's a top loader or T-5. Here's a thread on
the subject by Larry Paulick & Al Johnson from way back:

Yea, that was what I meant to say on the shifter, Pro 5.  It is bullet
proof, and costs about $170.

I think the Syncro spelling is different, but something like that, and very
expensive, but racers swear by it for trans life.

Larry