Clutch Isisue??

To: Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Isisue??
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 11:34:05 -0700
Hello Sunbeamers:
My transmission is getting very hard to shift through gears, especially
from first to second, and especially when the car is cold in the
morning. When the car heats up, shifting seems to be easier. My clutch
slave cylinder is leaking (I've had to periodically top it off a little
bit for a few months (I know, I should have fixed it earlier). I'm going
to order a new one from SS on Monday but, in the meantime, is it likely
(I hope!!!!) that the bad slave cylinder is causing/contributing the
hard shifting issue?

Steve Sage