Re: Windshield Wiper Question

To: stubrennan@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Windshield Wiper Question
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:26:55 -0700
stubrennan@comcast.net wrote:

>Using Rain-X on the inside of the windshield:  There's an intresting
>thought.....
>
>............... I think Rain-X on the inside might have helped with the
>visibility.  I think I'll try that in case I get caught in the future.
>
>Stu

Hello Stu:
I just got back from the parts store with regular Rain X for the
outside, and Fog X ( by Rain X ) for the inside of the windows, two
different products. The bottle says Fog X eliminates condensation,
fogging of the inside of the windshield.

If we ever have rain again here in southern Arizona (near Tucson), I'll
find out if both products work.

Steve Sage