Fulcrum Pins

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fulcrum Pins
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:59:21 EDT
The last couple of Tiger Tales I have gotten have had a lot of writing  about
the need to replace our Fulcrum pins. Now I have looked mine over pretty
closely underneath and the crossmember and all the front suspension stuff looks

very good. Clean, no rust, new tierod ends and shocks at least. Some of the
Tiger owners in the Tampa bay area have seen this car as well it's Craig
Hinrichs car. I know Craig only drove it about 2000 miles in the years he had
it
and it sat in a garage in Lakeland I think it was for several years. Now one
project last winter I did not get to was rebuilding the front end. Mind you it
looks good but i thought that it might still be a good idea. I did read
several  aricles about all that's involved and came across several mentions of
bad
ball  joints and bad replacement F-pins. If I do it this coming winter or even
if I  can get all organized before that ,I need some recommendations of good
suppliers  for front end parts. So I'm bombing the list for some
recommendations of good  f-pins and ball joints and any other
parts....thanks.....phil