Tiger Videos on Youtube.com

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Videos on Youtube.com
From: "Chris and Jodie" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:05:29 -0700
This site has some great video footage. No Tiger footage so I uploaded a few
clips from the Wine Country Classic.

It seems someone has since put a great clip of some Tigers at a rally in
England. The sound is fantatstic!

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=sunbeam+tiger&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Also uploaded this from the 1st Annual Peatluma Salute to American Grafitti.
I had the only Tiger there. One of the best car events I've ever been to.
Very well done.
http://www.american-graffiti-salute.com/index.html

Here's a clip of one of the most famous cars in the world. The guy who owns
it lives in San Fransisco. He also owns the 55 Chevy from the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ep5aBSD5BQ

Here's some more Youtube highlights:

New Shelby Hertz ad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cNX7nP6qUI&search=gt%20500

The Bugatti Veyron............count how fast the guy gets to two hundred!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5jk4XSovWE&search=bugatti

Details from Top Gear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251SFZkyP-E&search=bugatti

This may be the perfect car. Italian car with a German engine.
Facory Zonda video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BnTsqGEJ7g&search=Zonda

Zonda walk around:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q86T0xO4KEY&search=Zonda

I guy doing holeshots in his Zonda..............you won't believe the sound!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4d2cTyYEME&search=Zonda

Various clips......the opening at Nurburgring is great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WrGWq_3qZU&search=Zonda

The Koenigsegg CCX...............the worlds highest speeding ticket:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBzJdoBky1Q&feature=Views&page=1&t=t&f=b

Enjoy..........................Chris                947something