Re: Pulley Measurements...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pulley Measurements...
From: "Arnie Sugar" <ASugar@hwageo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:42:19 -0700
Just a quick note on the Edelbrock pump, the shaft diameter is actually >",
with the fan end stepped down to 5/8".  When I pressed the hub back, it
revealed around 1/16" of the >" portion, which just barely protruded past the
end of the pulley surface.  I considered a spacer, but decided to chamfer the
fan hole just a tad, so it sits flush and snug.

Arnie