Re: Paint Question

To: "Phil Stafford" <sunbeamtiger_65@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Paint Question
From: "Peter Laurinaitis" <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:54:07 -0400
phil - does the below help?  i ordered couple cans of spray based on
original tiger paint codes, but have not checked to see how tru these come
out to actual...

(i also plan to do some engine bay touch up, perhaps by putting soapy water
and letting it dry on the parts i dont want paint to adhere to (or wd40) or
just masking off compenents before spraying)

from Rodney:

"I believe Paul B. or Steve L. recommended _www.towerpaint.com_
(http://www.towerpaint.com)  for good Rootes color  samples and I've bought
many cans from
there already. However, I think if you  ask the resto experts, they would
say
most Carnival Red Tigers don't actually  have the "correct" Rootes Carnival
Red
color either by accident or  purpose.