Re: Fw: How the Fulcrum Pin Broke

To: tonythetiger@onecliq.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: How the Fulcrum Pin Broke
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:40:46 EDT
I agree with Tony. I would like to rebuild my MKII front end with all new
bushes and pins, even though it all looks very good now and i know it's a low
(relatively) mile car for 40 years old. I would like to keep it basically
original. Yes for a driver it may be best to use Dales rack conversion and use
John's sq tube fix. I still would like to keep my car close to original, can I
do this and drive it as well? Right now I'm leaning towards call Doug Jennings
 and using his stuff and advice. He was a big and inexpensive help on the
brake  system, and gave me some good input on the phone. He's also only about 6
or 7  hours away.....anyway....thanks.....cheers....phil