new member/previous owner....wants to owner again

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: new member/previous owner....wants to owner again
From: sigmaengr@carolina.rr.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:44:45 -0400
Hi all,
I previously owned a tiger from 1980 thru 1996.  It was a 1966
Mk1a.....i loved that car.  Unfortunately, i seemed to have loved my
road racing a tad more in the mid-90's, because i sold the tiger to
help finance my venture into pro racing.  Well, the kids are growing,
time is limited & the racing has taken a retirement.  But i have been
given the green light to start looking for a replacement of my first
Tiger.....

My big question...where do i start looking ?  I've done the ebay
surfing, but would rather not have to make an educated decision to buy
a car in 7-10 days while its sitting halfway across the country.  Is
there a better way to seek a Tiger ?

Thanks for listening.
Chris Reinke
South Carolina