Re: RPM Question

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: RPM Question
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:29:07 -0700
Steve,

Sounds like your needle valve in the float bowl is leaking gas into the
carb faster than used, or your float level is set too high.

As to your previous mail re: Gas Tank Tank:
Ross <phulse@gte.net> has replied to the list that the vent lets air IN
when a partial vacuum occurs inside the tank.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com