RE: Water Pump/Cooling Idea?

To: "'Steve Sage'" <fastsage@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: Water Pump/Cooling Idea?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:03:20 -0400
Steve
        It would appear that the purpose of the plate is to reduce
clearances inside the pump which should increase the flow some.  My guess is
that to expect a 60% increase in flow on every pump is very optimistic.  It
is totally dependent on knowing what clearances inside the pump are critical
to increase flow.   I also do not like the idea of pop rivets holding the
plate; to me that seems like a weak point waiting to fail in the future.

Ron Fraser