Re: Motor mounts

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motor mounts
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:11:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/2006 11:10:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
shutchin@netjets.com writes:

Are the  Tiger motor mounts the same as the early mustang V-8 motor mounts?
In  the pictures that I have seen they appear to be the same.

The Tiger engine mounts are the same as early Mustang V8  mounts except for
those made in Korea/China which will relocate your engine  both vertically and
laterally. If you compare them with the original you will  see there is also
less rubber. I had to do a lot of shopping here in Detroit to  find some made
in the USA from the original tooling and molds. Maybe  someone on the list
knows where to get the real thing.

                      John  L