Re: steering rod U-joints

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: steering rod U-joints
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:49:19 -0700
Tony, and List,

While the fantastic "SEARCH" feature will usually drop out multiple
references, and lists 2 for "steering u-joint" (find ALL words option)

The one YOU would want is the Rootes Tiger Official Parts List, whose
content is in a ".pdf" form and cannot be found in "search".  Free "PDF"
reader available on hot link page, below.

It is on every page bottom hot links block under "See Rootes Resources",
which takes you to a list of Rootes documents.  You would want "Rootes
Tiger Parts List",

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/FactParts.asp

then select hot link STEERING AND CONTROLS - RF.  This takes you
directly to the official parts list, including illustrations and part
numbers. ( a free

There is an upper u-joint (#14) Rootes 1224688, and two lower u-joint
listings:

(#16 -R.H.D. - 1229850) and (#17 - L.H.D. - 1224663)

Good luck,

Steve

___
Steve Laifman