Re: steering rod U-joints

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: steering rod U-joints
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:17:54 -0700 (PDT)
Steve- and Listers- Thanks for the help with the
u-joint and Steve, a special THANKS for the lesson on
using the TU website. As I mentioned, I know there is
lots of things there but not knowing or having the
knowledge Mr.L posesses, to locate what you seek, its
easy to spend a long time reading but not locating
what you sek. I have sat for hours, as tho reading a
book and read stories, Tech tips etc. Who said
education is Key. Some smart person Im sure. regards
to all and THANKS again to those who sent emails. TTT